Colonial Farm Credit loan officers are very familiar with agriculture and many have agricultural backgrounds - some are even farmers themselves. Our loan products and interest rate options provide the flexibility and customization that you need in your operation. Plus, with over 100 years’ experience making loans to agriculture, we know our way around the farm.
We make loans for:
- Farm land
- Farm residences and buildings
- Operating expenses; seed, fertilizer, fuel, equipment maintenance
- Livestock, including poultry and swine houses, dairy barns and sheds
- Farm improvements
- Equipment, machinery and vehicles
- Timberland and forest products
- Land, lots, and home sites
- Construction of residences and buildings
And for any type of agriculture operation:
- Forest Products
- Hogs, poultry, beef
- Orchards and nurseries
- Vineyards & Wineries
Colonial Farm Credit offers a variety of loans to fit your needs:
- Fixed rate, long-term farm, land, and home loans
- Fixed and variable short-term loans for buildings, machinery and other equipment
- Variable rate short-term production loans for both full-time and part-time farmers
- Payment terms to fit your farming schedule – monthly, quarterly, even annual payments
We pay patronage dividends:
When you do business with Farm Credit, you become a member. As a cooperative, we return our profits to those who borrow from us. Find out more about patronage here.
Colonial Farm Credit makes crop insurance and risk management products available through an alliance with Weller and Associates Insurance Company. More information about insurance products is available here.