Office Update - February 22, 2021
The Tappahannock office is closed for appointments through Tuesday, February 23, 2021 and the West Point office is closed for appointments through Friday, February 26, 2021. Appointments will resume Wednesday, February 24, 2021 for Tappahannock and Monday, March 1, 2021 for West Point. Visitors will not be allowed access during these times.
How Colonial Farm Credit will continue to serve you
Colonial Farm Credit is taking steps to keep our member-borrowers and employees safe, and our systems and services running, in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Our mission is to be a secure funding source for rural America and we take that mission very seriously.
Our offices remain staffed and available. However, we are not allowing visitors without an appointment until further notice. All of our employees are available by phone or by email. If you need to meet with somebody in person, we ask that you call and set up an appointment. If you need to drop off a payment, we have drop-boxes available. You can also access your account through Account Access or the Colonial Farm Credit Mobile app.
We ask that all customers consider the below before contacting us for an in-person appointment:
- Have you or has someone living in your household, someone you’ve been in close or frequent contact with, or someone you are caring for been diagnosed with COVID-19 or had any contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- In the last 14 days, have you or has someone living in your household, someone you have been in close or frequent contact with, or someone you are caring for returned from, or made a travel connection through a CDC Level 2 or Level 3 country or State Department Level 3 or Level 4 country?
- Do you currently have, or have you had within the last 24 hours, any cold or flu symptoms with a fever greater than 100.4 or acute respiratory distress (e.g., shortness of breath and coughing)?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we ask that you call us to conduct business over the phone.
Below is a list of branch contact numbers:
- Mechanicsville, Goochland, West Point - 804-746-1252
- Tappahannock - 804-443-3351
- Hughesville - 301-274-3167
- Farmville, Lynchburg, South Hill - 434-392-3193
- Windsor, Waverly, Courtland, Chesapeake, Dinwiddie - 757-242-6166
We are also:
- Increasing our supplies of disinfecting products, and implementing enhanced sanitizing and cleaning protocols at all of our branch locations.
- Monitoring the financial markets and discussing options for member-borrowers to meet their changing financial needs.
- Limiting business-related employee travel until further notice and using teleconference capabilities instead.
- Modifying, postponing or cancelling large meetings.
- Enhancing our risk monitoring and management protocols.
You can find the latest information on the coronavirus and ways to limit your risk of infection by calling the CDC hotline at 1-800-232-4636 or by visiting www.cdc.gov/covid19.
As always, our highest priorities are the health and safety of our member-borrowers and employees, as well as the communities we serve. If there is anything that we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to reach out to your local office.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
President and Chief Executive Officer
- USDA Coronavirus updates - https://www.usda.gov/coronavirus
- USDA Service Center status - https://www.farmers.gov/coronavirus
- USDA Rural Resource Guide - https://www.rd.usda.gov/sites/default/files/USDA_COVID-19_Fed_Rural_Resource_Guide.pdf
- Center for Disease Control - https://www.cdc.gov/
- Va Tech Extension Resources - https://ext.vt.edu/covid-19updates/resources.html